- What is the advice to move to V3 if we are currently collecting data using V2?
- What changes were made from NIH Toolbox V2 to V3?
- I am unable to export data through email. The send button is disabled even though app's Data Security settings allow email export.
- Disabling inverted colors
- What is the NIH Toolbox?
- Cognition Access Unlock Code
Subscriptions and Purchasing
- How to renew/re-subscribe a cancelled or refunded subscription
- Will my NIH Toolbox English subscription work with translations?
- Will I lose my data when renewing a subscription?
- Can we bill insurance for use of the NIH Toolbox?
- Paying with a PO number
- Tax-exempt orders
- NIH Toolbox Admin Manuals
- Odor Identification Ordering Instructions
- Is there a recommended order in which to administer tests?
- How to turn off/on automatic downloads
- Test is not advancing
- Additional materials/equipment needed for administration
Data and Results
- Demographic Rescoring
- Negative score on Grip Strength?
- I am collecting data on two different iPads. If I backup both iPads to iCloud, can I export data from the two iPads as a single file or must I always locally export each iPad’s data separately?
- Is there a single export file with all data?
- How much space does NIH Toolbox data require?
- Data Backup
- Where can I find the Cognition access materials?
- If I “opt out” of receiving marketing emails, will I still receive any emails from you?
- What type of emails will I receive if I choose to “opt in” to marketing emails?
- Are NIH Toolbox support materials free to anyone?
- Why do I have to sign in to access the User Resources page?
- Why do I have to create an account and what does it give me access to?